“Inspire people for excellent processes: We enable people for process management and create the basis for excellent processes by implementing the process management fundamentals.”
As a result of the #NewProcess sessions two weeks ago, I added this to the list of theses to be taken into account for rethinking processes.
But how can we inspire people for excellent processes?
A first advice can be the application of the following New Process theses to process management itself:
- Trust the people working in and on the business processes
- Involve the people working in and on the business processes into the work on the process of process management
- Foster the development of the people in the business processes with regards to process management
- Design cooperation in and on the process of process management to meet people’s needs
- Take advantage of the different cultures
- Give meaning to the process of process management
As specific example, I would like to mention the ProX Pizza Simulation we have developed together with Ole Tillmann for Lufthansa Group to bring people together, to experience process management, and to give it a meaning.
Now, I am looking for your advice: What examples do you have of how to inspire people for process management?