An exciting year is slowly coming to an end, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you!
New Process, the exchange with the community and your inspiring impulses have made 2021 a year with significant changes for me.
- In January, NewProcessLab.com went live and has since given the New Process community a home. Here you can find more and more tools, methods, and best practices for taking processes to a new level.
- In February, we continued at full throttle and further developed the New Process approach together and dealt intensively with Process Purpose and the question of how to give processes a meaning.
- In March, the New Process community continued to grow, and I had the opportunity to inspire people to rethink processes at several key notes.
- April was more of a full stop for New Process. Our children were in quarantine several times in a row and home schooling and childcare took a lot of energy. – But it was an intense time with the family.
- In May, I was fortunate to spend four weeks at a speech rehab with our younger daughter: An emotional roller coaster that ended up being a great experience with many new impressions, a “big girl” and a happy father. – Next year we want to go again!
- In June, I took time for myself several times to process the rehab experience, recharge my batteries and plan ahead. At that point, I didn’t know what 2021 would hold for me….
- July was another intense month with the family, during which we enjoyed two weeks at Lake Garda in Italy as well as several short trips to enjoy vacation time as a family.
- In August, I made the decision to leave Lufthansa in February 2022 after more than 20 years. Bam! Now, on the one hand, it’s time to phase out and, on the other hand, to sort out my thoughts and develop a plan for the time after Lufthansa. This has been a nice shake-up in my life, but it’s huge fun to plan next steps!
- In September, the New Process Booster took place. A 2-hour live session packed with tools, methods, and best practices to rethink processes. A real highlight for me in 2021, thanks to everyone who attended! For those who missed it, you will get another opportunity next year. The waiting list has already been released and everyone who signs up there will receive a 10 percent discount code as a thank you. You can find the link at the end of this post.
- October showed me that it takes endurance to make things happen. Many topics were pushed forward with perseverance, without any highlights worth mentioning. However, we enjoyed a week’s vacation at the Mecklenburg lake district during the fall vacations, which was a great time!
- November was all about the New Process Survey. A survey to shed light on your topics for 2022. Your insights gave me further input for planning my time after Lufthansa. Many thanks for that, too!
- In December, things started to move at a rapid pace. Many topics that had dragged on for months finally came to an end: we are going to rehab again in 2022, the choice of schools for our daughters has been made, and my plan for my time after Lufthansa is slowly beginning to take shape.
I am incredibly grateful for the inspiring conversations that have come through New Process this year. I’m really looking forward to shaping New Process – and even more – with you in the coming year!
But for now, it’s time to pause, celebrate what we’ve accomplished, and enjoy Christmas with our families!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!
PS: Here is the promised link to sign up for the waiting list of the New Process Booster and get the 10 percent discount.