How to lead 20,000+ employees by processes with Michael Bögle from Lufthansa Technik
#006: Learn how Lufthansa Technik is using their process-oriented integrated management system to manage their global processes, how they inspire management and employees for processes and what this has to do with crossing Greenland on skies.
In this episode, I’m interviewing Michael Bögle from Lufthansa Technik. Michael has more than 20 years of experience in building, introducing, managing and innovating a process-oriented integrated management system in one of the most mature companies with regards to BPM I have ever seen.
Michael was part of the initial project management team that introduced a highly human-centric BPM tool within Lufthansa Technik Group which serves as basis for the management system of the maintenance, repair and overhaul business unit of Lufthansa Group. Today, in his role as Senior Director Authorities & Management System he is accountable for obtaining and maintaining over 100 aviation approvals and other normative certifications such as EN/AS 9110.
In this real expert interview, we talk about Michael’s extensive practical and theoretical process management experience and learn how Lufthansa Technik uses processes to manage more than 20,000 employees.
On top of that, Michael talks about how his process mindset helped him to successfully cross Greenland on skis. – Super exciting, be sure to listen to the episode!
Senior Director Authorities & Management System at Lufthansa Technik and a real “Process Management Veteran” – If you listen to the episode, you will learn what this means. 😉
- What a Management System is and how to use it to lead an organization
- What the key features of a human-centric management system are
- How to inspire employees for processes
- How to inspire management for processes
- What Michaels three top recommendations are to rethink processes
- How process management helped him and his team to successfully cross Greenland on skies
- What Michael learned from his Greenland crossing for managing processes
- Michael Bögle on LinkedIn
- Website of Lufthansa Technik
- Integrated Management Manual of Lufthansa Technik
Get notified about new episodes:
Please note that the transcript was generated automatically and only slightly adjusted. It does not claim to be a perfect transcription.