I can’t believe the time has gone by so fast! Exactly one year ago, I wrote about New Process for the first time here on LinkedIn.
Happy Birthday New Process! 🎂
To give something back to you as a little birthday present, I would like to share with you my learnings from one year of New Process:
- The symbiosis of New Work and BPM is a win-win situation: On the one hand, New Work ideas that are difficult to grasp can be transferred into processes and thus made tangible. On the other hand, BPM gains from a new focus on the human aspects.
- Developing a Process Purpose can give a process a whole new power. – This is a topic that I personally find totally fascinating because it is a way to really inspire people for a process.
- With BPM – or more precisely with a BPM life cycle – a Process Purpose and a Process Strategy can be transferred step by step into reality. It is a great tool for the holistic transformation of an organization.
- I am not alone in the need to rethink processes. I’ve met so many great people during this year and experienced the power of LinkedIn as a networking platform.
- The BPM bubble on LinkedIn still seems quite small, but it does contain some very brilliant and bright minds that are worth following.
- Life as a hybrid with a full-time job and a side hustle isn’t easy at all, but the synergies between the two worlds are so valuable and incredibly fun.
- Only I am responsible for my own progress – or non-progress. It’s so important to work with the right people and prioritize issues properly.
- I can’t let the LinkedIn algorithm stress me out, even if it’s hard sometimes. The great personal feedback from individuals that my content has helped them is incredibly motivating. Thank you so much for that!
I am so curious to see how New Process will develop in its second year and where the journey will take us. Thank you all so much for being a part of this exciting experience!
But for now, it’s time to pause and enjoy the delicious cake form “Frische Koken Kaat” at Sehlendorfer Strand! 😋